Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Weekend Fun!

Saturday we took the kids to ride the carousel at the mall. They enjoyed it, but man is it hard to control two very hyper little boys! Later that evening we went to The Shops at Legacy so that the boys could see the "Bellagio" type dancing water fountain. The boys loved it! They danced and ran around. Sunday we took the boys to a park to take pictures but that didn't work out so well. Instead Bryson was so enthralled with the goldfish in the pond that he was not concerned with posing for pictures and Caleb was just interested with running around and running from mommy and daddy! So needless to say I did not get the pictures I wanted but all that matters is that my boys had fun!! I also signed Bryson up for T-Ball today. He starts in March. He says, "I am going to throw the ball high to the sky."


This is fun!

Fun at the fountains!

Touching the water.


Watching the goldfish at the park!Sweetness!

I told him to pose and this is what I got.

No comments: