Friday, February 6, 2009

Update!

Wow! It has been a long time since I have updated. Been busy with life! Let's see...Caleb is now running everywhere and has been for awhile. He loves getting up on everything. He loves cars, trucks, dirt and anything that makes noise. He is fascinated with Chase (our dog) and yells for Cha...Cha and likes to irritate him. Poor Chase! Bryson is turning into such a little man! He loves to "help" me cook. He is using so many sophisticated words these days. For example, I was putting on lipgloss one day and he said, "Momma that is just beautiful." Another time we were at the dinner table and Victor and I were conversating and Bryson out of the blue says, "That is ridiculous." He is beginning to call us Mom and Dad sometimes. Makes me so sad. My little guy is growing up! I love watching my kids learn, explore and grow each and every day. Life would not be the same without them. I am so blessed!

My boys in coordinating outfits.

Smile!


My little model posing for the camera!


Giving brother "nigh nigh" (as Caleb calls it) kisses.


Playing!Peek A Boo!

Helping Mommy cook.

Bath Time!

Silly!

No comments: