Monday, November 3, 2008

Halloween

We had a fun Halloween day! Bryson dressed up as Thomas the Train and Caleb was Donald Duck. We went to a nursing home with our playgroup for the nursing homes Halloween party. The old folks really enjoyed seeing the kids dressed up. The kids scored too because they left with a treat bag! Later that evening Victor and I took the boys trick-or-treating with my neighbor and her little boy (Bryson's best bud). Bryson was soooo scared. He would not even go up to some of the houses because they had scary decorations or scary music playing. He would say. "I scared, momma...I scared!" It was quite comical! It was really cute to hear him say trick or treat at each door. I can't wait until next year as Caleb will be walking and joining in on the fun. Caleb only lasted about 30 minutes before he passed out. To much excitement for him!! When we got home Bryson and I sat on the porch and handed out our candy. It was a fun night!



Thomas the Train and Donald DuckCaleb as Donald Duck
Bryson excited to be Thomas the Train
Bryson and best bud, Corbin

The party's over


And just because they are so cute! Sunday before church.

No comments: