Wednesday, October 22, 2008

We Have The Sickies!




We were in Lubbock this past weekend to celebrate Brock's (my handsome little nephew) Birthday!! Bryson just had a blast playing with his cousins, meme, and grandparents. He really enjoys visiting Lubbock! We had a great time! My kids developed a cold while we were there. Bryson couldn't stop long enough to realize he was sick but Caleb on the other hand was just not acting himself. No smiles or laughter from my little man. The drive back to McKinney was a nightmare. Caleb was just miserable. He did not sleep that night and would not eat the following day. He would just cry and cry, sooo my mommy instincts told me it was time to go to the doctor. It was about 7 pm and we headed to my pediatricians after hours facility. Good thing I did because he has an ear infection, red throat, and viral infection with small blisters in his mouth, no wonder he is not eating or drinking. My poor little guy!! Hopefully the medicine will kick in and I will have my happy boy back!




We went to a pumpkin patch at a local church with Lindsey and Brock while we were in Lubbock. This is the best I could do at getting a picture of all 3!



Caleb at the Pumpkin Patch


Bryson's first experience with cotton in the cotton fields of West Texas.


No comments: