Monday, March 23, 2009

Weekend Update

I had a baby shower to attend Saturday morning so Victor was on his own with both boys for a few hours. Bryson had t-ball so he was off with both boys in tow. I was interested to see how that would pan out. It went great! No injuries or meltdowns, lol! He did capture a few videos of Bryson for me. I will post a couple of them for your viewing pleasure. Once I got home we fed the boys and then went to a museum and let the boys run around. Sunday we went to Bryson's favorite park. He loves it because they have a pond where he can see the fish. We always have to take a bag of corn to feed the fish. Caleb enjoys this too! Next time Victor is going to take his fishing pole and let Bryson fish. Also, Bryson did a not so very nice thing on Sunday. While Victor was moving the carseats back to my car, Bryson was sitting in the front seat waiting and he got the great idea of putting coins from my cupholder in my CD player. Hmmm...I wonder how much that will cost to fix!! In the meantime no more listening to Cd's. These boys I tell ya!!
Before T-ball

Old Train at the museum

Caleb at a log house

On an old wagon

The first video is too cute! They do warm up exercises at t-ball and they were running and Caleb decided he needed to join in!

The next video is Bryson hitting the ball in the air or as Bryson likes to say high in the sky!

No comments: